Davido Hated for Being Hardworking Despite Rich Background – Actress Liz Anjorin

Forum 1 month ago

Davido Hated for Being Hardworking Despite Rich Background – Actress Liz Anjorin

Popular Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin has revealed why singer Davido is hated in the industry.

She claimed the reason is because of his workaholic nature despite his wealthy background.

She described Davido as the most hardworking Nigerian artist, adding that his musical success can’t be credited to his wealthy background.

Speaking in a video message shared via her social media page, Ajorin said, “You cannot tell me Davido became a superstar because of his rich father. No artist is more hardworking than Davido despite his dad being rich and that’s the reason he has so many haters.”

The movie star berated those who troll the singer for having a husky, stressing that despite his husky voice he has achieved so much in the music industry.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth