I Had A Studio In My Father’s House And He Wasn't Aware – Davido (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

I Had A Studio In My Father’s House And He Wasn't Aware – Davido (Video)

Popular Nigerian Afrobeats star, Davido has disclosed that he had a studio in his billionaire father's house but he was not aware.

Davido, who recently acknowledged that the relevance Nigerian artists are enjoying has been sacrificed by their predecessors, discussed his early journey to the music industry in the same interview.

He disclosed that his father was unaware of the recording studio he had in his house.

He explained that he was able to create a concealed studio because the house had more than 20 rooms and his father had the habit of going straight to his room after work.

The “Unavailable” crooner further shared how he moved to America for college and transited from a school in Tennessee to Alabama. In order to keep him from being sidetracked, his father did not want him to attend school in Atlanta, where he was born.

However, the school Davido attended in Alabama who really musically inclined. At the end of the day, he had to leave school because all the artists back home were blowing up and he needed to be a part of that.

See video of him speaking below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME