Mercy Chinwo to Hold Free Concert in Lagos to Celebrate Easter

Forum 1 month ago

Mercy Chinwo to Hold Free Concert in Lagos to Celebrate Easter

Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has announced a free concert.

The singer said she will hold her first live concert in Lagos to mark this year’s Easter celebration.

The concert themed ‘Overwhelming Joy’ has been confirmed to be free and open to the public. It is slated to hold on the 29th of March, 2024 at Eko Hotels and Suites.

A statement by the singer’s record label, Grace and Truth Nation, GNT, revealed that Mercy Chinwo would unveil her 12-track album titled ‘Overwhelming Victory’, which she recorded while pregnant.

The singer said her new album was inspired by a verse in the Bible, Romans 8:37.

She said, “Overwhelming Victory embodies the spiritual victory which we possess through Christ’s love. The album, through songs like ‘Father Eh’, and ‘My Lover’, showcases various aspects of this victory, faithfulness, might, joy and reassurance in our faith journey. It’s created to uplift, inspire and affirm the listeners’ faith, offering spiritual insight and encouragement.

“Overwhelming Victory marks a new chapter in my personal and artistic journey. The creative process involved international focus, late nights and a deeper commitment to sharing my faith journey.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 12 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 21 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy