Tears Flow As Herbert Wigwe, Wife, And Son Buried In A Private Tomb In Rivers

Forum 1 month ago

Tears Flow As Herbert Wigwe, Wife, And Son Buried In A Private Tomb In Rivers

The late former Chief Executive Officer of Access Holdings, Dr. Herbert Wigwe, along with his wife, Doreen Chizoba, and first son, Chizzy, have been laid to rest in a private tomb within the Wigwe University, a institution he established in Isiokpo, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The bodies were moved from the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Isiokpo after a funeral service to the private mausoleum and buried around 2.45 pm.on  Saturday.

At the graveside, tears flowed freely as the bodies were lowered into the grave.

Wigwe, alongside his wife, Doreen, and son, Chizzy. died in a helicopter crash in California near the Nevada border, United States of America.
Also involved in the crash was the Chairman of Nigerian Exchange Group Plc, Abimbola Ogunbanjo, Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, has promised the state government’s commitment to supporting Wigwe University.

Dignitaries present at the funeral service include Kayode Fayemi, Peter Obi, Rotimi Amaechi, Bukola Saraki, Aliko Dangote, Sanusi Lamido, Alex Otti, Dapo Abiodun, and Babajide Sawno-Olu.

Also present are Senate President Godswill Akpabio, James Ibori, CEO of GTCO Holdings, and Segun Agbaje, among other dignitaries.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa