Nigerians Always Fall For Pity Card – Lord Lamba Breaks Silence After He Was Dragged For Sharing Photos Of His Daughter After Babymama Got Engaged

Forum 1 month ago

Nigerians Always Fall For Pity Card – Lord Lamba Breaks Silence After He Was Dragged For Sharing Photos Of His Daughter After Babymama Got Engaged

Nigerian skit maker, Lord Lamba has reacted after he was dragged online for posting photos of his daughter, Princess Keirah, after his baby mama and BBNaija star, Queen Atang got engaged.

The content creator received heavy backlash for posting his daughter he had with reality TV star and also filing a lawsuit against her, demnding full custody because he does not want his daughter to be raised by another man.

Reacting to it, Lord Lamba noted that talent manager, Mike Premium and God are his witnesses. He further stated that Nigerians listen and fall for pity card.

His words:
“@mike_premium and God is my witness I know Nigerians always listen and fall for pity card.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/b29e6a024acbf28f8079efc6684790bc.jpeg

See reactions to his post below;

mynameisoluchy asked: “Young man Rest. Which pity card? Did you see anywhere of Queen granting interview and talking about you?”

debbyshuga stated: “
You and your witness must be crazy 🙄”

sucre_cath said: “
Ur body de bite u. Guilty conscience. Queen hasn’t even said anything about u. “No peace for the wicked” 😂😂”

i_amdetolarock queried:
“Explain why you didn’t post your daughter on her birthday,Let’s start from there”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 23 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return