Jimmy Kimmel Slams Aaron Rodgers After Claim That He Would Be on Epstein Flight Logs

Forum 3 months ago

Jimmy Kimmel Slams Aaron Rodgers After Claim That He Would Be on Epstein Flight Logs

Late-night host and comedian Jimmy Kimmel responded to claims from NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who alleged that Kimmel would be on a rumored released list of names connected to Jeffrey Epstein.

In his weekly appearance on ESPN’s The Pat McAfee Show, Rodgers briefly suggested that Kimmel would be one of many names that could appear on a rumored list of associates to the late sex offender.

“There’s a lot of people, including Jimmy Kimmel, really hoping that doesn’t come out,” said Rodgers. “I’ll tell you what, if that lists comes out, I definitely will be popping some sort of bottle.”

Kimmel was quick to respond to Rodgers’ claims

Kimmel nearly immediately took to social media to respond. In a tweet yesterday, Kimmel took shots at Rodgers, saying that he had never met, flown with, or visited Epstein, and claimed that Rodgers’ comments have put Kimmel’s family in danger.

“Dear Aasshole (sic): for the record, I’ve not met, flown with, visited, or had any contact whatsoever with Epstein, nor will you find my name on any ‘list’ other than the clearly-phony nonsense that soft-brained wackos like yourself can’t seem to distinguish from reality,” wrote Kimmel. “Your reckless words put my family in danger. Keep it up and we will debate the facts further in court.”

This isn’t the first time that Kimmel and Rodgers have traded not-so-subtle shots at one another. In 2023, Kimmel made jokes about Rodgers for discussing the Epstein list, calling him a “tin-foil hatter” and saying that it was time for Aaron to “revisit the concussion protocol.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’