Mohbad’s Friend Buys Cake For His Son Liam, Sprays Money As He Clocks 8 months (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Mohbad’s Friend Buys Cake For His Son Liam, Sprays Money As He Clocks 8 months (Video)

Hayan, a friend of late singer, Mohbad has shared a video of him celebrating his son, Liam as he turns 8 months.

He bought cake for the baby while also spraying him money to celebrate him.

Despite the death of the singer, Hayan, ensured to make the little boy’s 8 months a memorable one.

He captioned the video;

“The world big LIAM day happy 8 months.”

See Video below;

The video has touched the hearts of social media users as they appreciate him for showing love to the boy regardless of his father’s absence.

See Reactions Below;

justbabies_ng:
“This boy resemble him papa I swear na mohbad get this pikin.”

slimfund01: “
Shaa let him know that he get lot of father out here my boy is growing up and cute .”

iam_ladysapphire: “
His look at the end of the video all I see is Moh but stop stressing out baby o Daddy Hayan.”

carphy_flinks: “
GOD bless you Hayan,thanks for taking care of our baby….live long and prosper Liam.”

qtsharbie: “
Such a cutie you won’t die young lagbara Olohun ,and may the soul of your dad rest in perfect peace .”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME